Hey guys! Today I have another delicious and healthy recipe for you – stuffed eggs, a recipe for a healthy and colorful appetizer, not only for Easter. We can prepare it for any special occasion, such as holidays, parties and, of course, dinner with loved ones.
The dish is very colorful, looks delicious and tastes the same, I assure you! I prepare them every year for Easter in different colors and poppy seeds, and everyone praised them every time. Such eggs are rich in protein and vitamins, and the addition of vegetables makes them even healthier and more nutritious. Of course, if we do not overdo it with mayonnaise … We are limited only by our imagination to make such an appetizer! They are warm, soft and delicious! And at the same time so simple and quick to prepare. They can be served with any additions, thanks to which we will achieve a different taste each time, and the eggs will never be wasted. Check out my 4-color stuffed egg recipe.
See: Homemade mayonnaise, full of healthy fats (fit, keto, lchf)
Stuffed eggs, recipe how to make:
- 12 eggs
- a large carrot
- canned corn
- a few broccoli florets
- parsley / chives leaves
- salt, pepper, spices
- Preparation of eggs.Hard-boil the eggs and let them cool down. We also cook vegetables in a little salt – carrots and broccoli so that they are soft, but not overcooked.
- Stuffing.We cut all the eggs in half and use a spoon to hollow out their centers.
- Mixing.Mix the yolks (as well as the egg whites and whole eggs that were not successful) in a blender until smooth, then divide it into 4 parts.
- Making the filling.Add carrots to the first part, corn to the second, mayonnaise with greens and turmeric to the third, and broccoli to the third. Season to taste with salt and pepper and mix well. You can add mayonnaise to each mass to thicken it.
- Formation.We stuff our other proteins with all the masses and form the shapes of eggs with a belly. They can still be decorated on top. Ready!
Will you be tempted by such a warm dish? Enjoy your meal!