Hi, folks! Today I have another delicious and healthy recipe for you – chia pudding, i.e. fit fruit desserts with chia seeds, milk and fruit, i.e. a delicious and healthy fit breakfast, dessert, snack or post-workout meal. It works delicious in every situation and perfectly replaces unhealthy sweets and other caloric and heavy snacks or desserts.
Chia seeds are a very popular component of a healthy diet, especially chia pudding has for years enjoyed an unusual form as a healthy dessert or a delicious breakfast. We can make chia pudding with the help of many delicious additives, such as fresh and dried fruit, nuts, seeds, etc. Jets is a light and healthy, extremely nutritious and at the same time very fruity dessert, quite quick and easy to prepare and delicious. Such a dish contains almost no fat, but it provides us with a lot of energy to start the day, lots of vitamins, a large portion of protein and valuable complex carbohydrates and fiber. We can also make vegan chia pudding on coconut, rice or oat milk, or on yoghurt or cow’s milk.
It also looks very aesthetic and appetizing on the table – it can be a quick surprise for children or unannounced guests. We can make it with any fruit, seasonal or frozen. And even with fruit jam or mousse. If you want to see what delicious chia desserts taste like, check out my simple recipe.
Chia pudding with fruit, a simple basic recipe
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 cup of milk: soy, almond, coconut, cow or water
- half a teaspoon of stevia, ertrol or a teaspoon of honey
- fruit – fresh or frozen, e.g. raspberries, blueberries, kiwi
- nuts, seeds, dried fruit, almond flakes or cinnamon as a sprinkle
Time required: 1 hour ..
Chia pudding with fruit – two servings
- Preparation.We measure out the ingredients. Wash or defrost the fruit. Mix some with yoghurt or sweeten until smooth. Chop the dried fruit and nuts.
- Mixing.Pour the seeds into two glasses and pour in an equal amount of cold milk. We add sweets and mix. Leave for an hour until it is swollen.
- Refrigerator.Then mix it well again and put it in the fridge – for a few hours, but it’s best to leave it overnight and eat it for breakfast.
- Layers.The finished dessert should be in the form of a thick gel-pudding with seeds. After removing from the refrigerator, pour the fruit mass on top or cut and spread the fresh fruit, sprinkle with any nuts or dried fruit.
Do you like the recipe for such delicious desserts?