Hey guys! Today I have another recipe for you for delicious easter dishes: vegan soup made from a bottle. After all, our table cannot miss this traditional dish!
Making this soup is simple and takes little time. For cooking, we can use ready-made sour soup from a bottle, which we can buy around Christmas in every store. Many people are afraid of homemade sour rye soup, because sometimes it can fail, but it is not worth worrying about, it happened to me very rarely. And buyers do not wash themselves off with taste! There is also no need to deny yourself traditional flavors just because they are traditionally cooked with meat. The vegan version of the sour soup is just as delicious, and healthier and leaner.
Usually, the sour rye soup is served with eggs, bread or cold meats. I recommend the version with potatoes, which, in contrast to the sour and salty soup, even seem slightly sweet. Allegedly, it is a traditional highlander way to make Easter sour rye soup. I like it so much! Are you curious about the recipe for the simplest possible homemade veggie soup? Please see my post!
Other Easter recipes: Homemade mayonnaise, full of healthy fats (fit, keto, lchf)
Recipe for Easter vegan sour soup
- 0.5 liters of sour soup from a bottle
- potatoes – about 3 per person
- 1 onion
- a piece of leek
- 2 liters of vegetable broth
- frying oil
- a few cloves of garlic
- bay leaves, allspice, marjoram
- salt and pepper
Time required: 59 min ..
Easter vegan sour soup – 5 servings
- First the potatoesPeel the potatoes and boil them in salted water, leave them to cool as usual.
- We prepare the brothChop the onion and leek and fry them in oil. Pour the broth, add bay leaves and sliced garlic cloves and allspice, then cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Time for sour rye soupPour the sour rye soup into the broth together with the flour from the bottom of the bottle and bring it to the boil. We add a lot of marjoram and a clove of garlic squeezed through the press. We keep on low heat, not allowing it to boil, so that the spices do not become bitter.
- Ready!Season the sour rye soup to taste, cool it a bit and serve it with potatoes, bread, vegan eggs or soy al’a sausage. Five large portions come out of the given ingredients. Enjoy!
Vegan sour rye soup, comments:
The best is fresh and warm, served with potatoes, bread, vegan eggs or soy al’a sausage. Pride! Not only for the Easter table.
You can make sour rye soup in a longer and time-consuming version by making your own homemade soup made of soup vegetables instead of cubes.
Do you like this recipe? It looks delicious, isn’t it? I hope you will try to bake one. Enjoy your meal!