Hey guys! Today I have prepared another post for you about natural methods of hair care – marshmallow rinse , which moisturizes the hair and gives it a wonderful shine.
This is another, very popular method of hair care for hair maniacs, which has been known and used for centuries in natural cosmetics. All rinses are a great end and complement to washing your hair, because through them we can additionally close the cuticles, nourish, increase volume and shine. A herbal rinse is one of the best known methods for quickly moisturizing the hair. Marshmallow is one of the best-known herbs with soothing and moisturizing properties for our hair, and also reduces greasy hair. It also has a similar effect on the skin, because it moisturizes, softens and soothes it, soothes irritations.
I was very curious about the operation of this mouth rinse, so I immediately threw in one package of this medicinal herb at the next visit to the pharmacy. With the next wash, I started my tests. I was well disposed to its operation, because the gel rinses made of linden and linseed glutton worked great for me. The marshmallow rinse also amazed me with the effects of shine, hydration and fluffiness of the hair as well as its beneficial effects on the scalp. If you are interested in how marshmallow has proven itself in the form of this simple rinse, I invite you to the rest of the post.
DIY marshmallow root rinse – a simple recipe
- 2 teaspoons of chopped marshmallow root
- a glass of boiled water
Time required: 15 min ..
DIY marshmallow root rinse for hair
- Preparation of ingredients.We need a small pot, bowl, cup and of course – water and herbs. The water must be boiled beforehand.
- Brewing.The herbs should be poured about a glass of warm, but not boiling, water. Allow a moment to stretch. If we care about time, we can rinse our hair with this liquid, but it will not be as great as after a cooked hair rinse.
- Cooking.When the herbs are slightly brewed, simmer for about 10 minutes until mucus appears. Drain the liquid in a strainer. we will leave a moment to cool down.
- Dissolving.The ready rinse should have a straw yellow color. Before use, dilute the liquid in a bowl with two cups of cool water.
- We wash our hair as usual.Use the rinse right after washing your hair. Pour the cup over your head and dip your hair in the bowl several times. We use the rinse for the last rinse. We style the hair as usual.
Related: Sage rinse for shiny hair
Marshmallow rinse, comments:
I was well disposed to its operation, because the gel rinses made of linden and linseed glutton worked great for me. The marshmallow rinse also amazed me with the effects of shine, hydration, smoothing and fluffiness. It also has a beneficial effect on the scalp. It made my hair greasy more slowly, the difference was quite visible. The hair was also fluffier and nicely reflected from the roots. I really like the effects of this DIY for such a cheap and available herb! I recommend you try it!
Do you use hair rinses? Ania