Hi, folks! I come to you today with another post about DIY cosmetics, this time it will be a homemade face mask made of strawberry, honey, egg yolk and olive oil. It is a DIY mask, especially recommended for acne-prone and mature skin, because it has anti-inflammatory properties, firms and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier.
This is my favorite summer mask. As you can see, strawberries are not only delicious and healthy to eat, but also serve as a brilliant cosmetic. The mask is always perfect for me! It is very cheap and easy to make at home, you just need to mix all the ingredients and you can apply it to the face moistened with the hydrolate. Here is a simple recipe for how to create and make your own homemade strawberry face mask. Please see my post.
DIY strawberry facial mask
- a few medium strawberries
- 1 yolk
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- half a teaspoon of liquid honey
- Preparation.Wash the strawberries thoroughly and remove the stalks, then drain them to dry. Separate the egg yolk from the egg white and measure out the remaining ingredients.
- Mixing.Put the strawberries into the blender, pour the beaten egg yolk, oil and honey. We mix until smooth, until the paste is thick. You can also use a fork, but then making the mask is laborious and there are lumps.
- Overlap.We put the mask on the skin moistened with the mist, making gentle, massaging movements. We cover the entire face and neck, leave it for about 15-20 minutes, making sure that the paste does not dry out. Moisten with the hydrolate if necessary. Wash it off with warm water, gently massaging it again. We apply the serum.
Related: DIY home face mask – how to do?
DIY face mask – properties and application
Such a homemade strawberry mask provides tired skin with lots of vitamins – especially vitamin C and vitamin PP, which will oxygenate and nourish skin cells, it is also rich in tannins, organic acids and mineral salts. So it will help us in the fight against acne, pimples and enlarged pores. It will also help to reduce wrinkles and give us the effect of beautiful skin illumination.
It is a DIY mask, especially recommended for acne-prone skin, but also for dry and mature skin, because it has anti-inflammatory properties, firms and strengthens the skin’s protective barrier.
As always, before applying DIY cosmetics, I recommend that you do a hands allergy test – fruit and vegetables can be highly allergenic!
Do you like to use such homemade masks? Asia