Hey guys! Today I have another tasty recipe for you – Microwave Keto Pie, which is the world-famous Mug Cake in a healthier, ketogenic version.
This chocolate cake is another of my favorite and very quick recipes! They are made really fast – in five minutes! It is easy to make and with only 6 ingredients. And it always comes out delicious – warm, soft and very chocolatey. The perfect snack when you want something sweet or for a hard day at work. In addition, the keto cake has little carbohydrates and we can make them in many variants. We can make brownie from both almond and coconut flour and choose the taste that we want. My favorite version is the vanilla, chocolate, blueberry and peanut butter cake. If you are interested in these delicacies, check out my recipe!
Microwave keto cake recipe, how to make it
- 1 teaspoon of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour or 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 teaspoons of stevia or ertrol
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- A dash of vanilla oil
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder and a cube of chocolate (for the chocolate version)
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter without sugar (version with peanut butter)
- 1 tablespoon of blueberries (fruit version)
- toping: 1 tablespoon of shavings of chocolate, blueberries, chocolate, whipped cream, ice cream, etc.
Time required: 5 min ..
Microwave Keto Cake
- We melt the butter.Melt the butter in a mug, e.g. microwave safe on high levels, for about 10 seconds.
- Mixing.Add the egg to the butter and beat it well. Then mix the mass with the rest of the ingredients – coconut or almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla and additives. Mix the additives, such as fruit and peanut butter, with the mixture at the end.
- Baking.Bake the keto cake in the microwave at a high level for about 60 seconds, making sure that it has already grown and that it will not be there for too long, otherwise it will be dry.
- Toping.Put the chocolate inside and sprinkle any keto additives on top.
Other keto desserts: “Rafaello”, homemade coconut balls (keto, LCHF, low carb)
Topping and toping
Keto Pie is delicious on its own, eaten warm out of the microwave. For improvement, however, they can be decorated with any ket toppings, such as cupcakes, icing, syrups or chocolate with melted
chocolate pieces without sugar or with whipped cream.
Will you be tempted by my delicious keto cake? Ania