Hello guys! I come to you today with a review of Soraya Naturally cream, i.e. moisturizing new products in the care of my face. The heat has been taking its toll on me lately and the lack of sleep only intensifies the poor condition of my skin, especially under the eyes I can see dark circles and a few new wrinkles. So I decided to look for in-depth moisturizing products for myself.
I bought this cream accidentally, while visiting a grocery store, so it probably wasn’t the best price. However, it caught my eye on the shelf and I really needed an eye day cream that would be light but full-bodied and suitable for makeup.
I liked the manufacturer’s promises written on the packaging with a natural print very much, so I decided to take a chance. Now I wish I’d grabbed something more from the same series, not just for review, as I can see that this Soraya series is not currently available in the two nearest drugstores. Certainly one day you will have to be tempted by a cream or a tonic. So if you are interested in this cream, I invite you to read the article and my short review.
Soraya, Naturally moisturizing eye cream
Soraya Naturally cosmetics were created for women looking for natural care, based on plant extracts, valued for generations for their effective action.
They consist of 99% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 1% are substances that ensure that the cosmetic remains fresh and full of nutrients for the skin.
-Based on ingredients of plant origin.
-Crafted with care for the environment.
Soraya moisturizing eye cream Naturally for the care of the delicate skin under the eyes. Contains moisturizing grape seed oil and grape extract, which protects the skin against the harmful effects of free radicals. The rich formula has been additionally enriched with Chlorella Vulgaris algae extract, which helps to reduce dark circles. Soraya? Naturally
Composition of INCI:
Aqua, Propanediol, Glycerin, Decyl Oleate, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Trehalose, Distarch Phosphate, Oryza Sativa Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Phytic Acid, Glycine Soljala Oil, Chlisoreljala Oil, Chlisoreljala Oil , Vitis Vinifera Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Butylene Glycol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Squirt Phenoxyethanol
Capacity: 15 ml
Price: PLN 11-17
The heat has been taking its toll on me lately and the lack of sleep only intensifies the poor condition of my skin, especially under the eyes I can see dark circles and a few new wrinkles. So I decided to look for in-depth moisturizing products for myself. Soraya cream caught my eye on the shelf and I really needed an eye day cream that would be light but full-bodied and suitable for makeup. I liked the manufacturer’s promises written on the packaging with a natural print very much, so I decided to take a chance. Now I wish I had grabbed more of the same series as well, not only for review purposes, as I can see that this Soraya series is not currently available in the two nearest drugstores.
It is closed in a very typical, soft tube with an applicator, which facilitates hygienic dosing.
As for the action, I am quite satisfied. The cream is light, but full-bodied – not too thin, not too butter, the consistency is definitely a plus. There is a very good cream, considering its price, but it has not caused any breakthrough in my care.
It may not deeply moisturize the delicate skin under the eyes, it does not illuminate or iron out wrinkles, but after application it looks nice, is a bit smoother and refreshed. The cream is odorless and does not sensitize or irritate. I’m not sure if it reduces dark circles under my eyes, but I haven’t been using it for even a month so I give it a chance. It is efficient – just a small amount of Soraya eye cream Naturally enough to cover the entire skin around the eyes.
Such an ordinary, basic and skin-friendly moisturizing cream, perfect for everyday use for undemanding clients. It absorbs very quickly and does not roll under makeup.
To sum up:
Soraya Naturally, it is a good and cheap everyday base cream for undemanding skin, and it’s definitely worth a try. Bravo to the next producer for creating a completely eco and natural series, I will certainly be tempted by other face care products.
What do you think about such drugstore cosmetics? Asia