Hey guys. Today I have another post for you about growing your hair, this time it will be an inversion method and how to increase its effectiveness.
In the last few years, I have done hair oiling using this method many times, so I found out for myself what is effective and what means that this method simply won’t help you grow your hair.
Why do I like her so much? The inversion method makes a lot of sense to me, it is mainly about improving blood circulation, which stimulates the hair follicles to grow. Blood flows down to the hair follicles when you tilt your head, full of nutrients and vitamins. Thanks to this, they are better nourished, and the oil we use has a chance to work better.
I will be doing it again soon, as part of my autumn hair growing, and I will write another post for you. But I thought that now you will need my advice on how to increase the effectiveness of the whole therapy. If you are interested in the inversion method, I invite you to read the rest of this post.
How does the inversion method work?
The treatment consists in oiling the scalp with oil, preferably heated. We use 5 ml at a time, i.e. a teaspoon. Then we lower our head down and spend 4-5 minutes in this position. This can be done on the edge of a chair, on a bed or while standing. We sit in the oil for a few hours, at least one or two, and then rinse it off.
See also: Inversion method, weekly hair growth treatment
How to increase the effectiveness of the inversion method?
The inversion method is simple and quick to perform, but sometimes it turns out that it didn’t help us much with the hair growth. This can happen in people who wash their hair head down every day, inaccurate massage or not at all or their scalp doesn’t like oils. Fortunately, there are methods and tips that support the treatment and can help us significantly.
- Make sure you tilt your head well.
For the method to work fully, first make sure you tilt your head well – the blood must drain downward, you will feel it and your face will turn red. Girls use various invented methods of comfortable lying head-to-bed or in yoga poses, which are not necessarily ideal for this treatment. Just sit or stand with your head bowed.
- Make sure you massage your head for a long time , minimum 4-5 minutes. Start a stopwatch on your phone or a video that’s so many minutes long. In order not to get bored, you can listen to music while massaging, watch a phone movie on the floor, talk to someone, etc.
- To make the treatment even more effective, massage your hair with your fingertips or a special massager. However, do you massage well? We do not rub our hair against the hair, we do not make aggressive movements, like shampooing, we do not use nails. We only trace small circles with our fingertips on the scalp.
- Hands can get tired or bored. Massagers are very helpful in the effectiveness of this treatment. It can be a scratching post, rakes or even soft, plastic brush teeth.
- The right oil. Choose an oil that works for you and doesn’t smell too strong. After hanging your head down, you may feel slightly dizzy, and the choking smell can trigger migraines or headaches. You better check it out!
- The mixture works better than solo. A special oil for scalp oiling – mustard oil, black seed oil, Indian Sesa, burdock oil, Khadi stimulating oil and any other blends intended for scalp rubbing – will work better than regular cooking oil.
- Heat the oil! warm one will be better absorbed and will work better. This can be done in a water bath or microwave.
- Oil Tuning! You can also give it a few drops of rosemary essential oil, paprika or other extracts and additives that stimulate the circulation of the scalp.
- Finally, you can apply foil and turban to make the oil work even better on the scalp.
- Drying your hair -You don’t have to wash your hair every time, it is not advisable because it is dry. Some people do not wash off the oil every second day, others emulsify it with a conditioner. However, if you wash, always apply a mask, even for a few minutes.
- We sit in the oil for several hours , a few minutes will not help us. However, it is not worth exaggerating the other way, keeping the oil overnight or for two days may harm the scalp.
- Oil primer. Sometimes the oil alone may not be enough, and not everyone likes dry hair oiling. I like to use rubs, linseed water, rose water or rice water. More vitamins, more effects!
- Healthy nutrition is always the basis! However, if you are not eating healthy, eat a vitamin-rich meal for 1-2 hours before oil treatment. The blood will be full of nutrients that will flow down to our bulbs, stimulating them to grow. What to eat? What we like – salad, fruit smoothie, healthy sandwiches, yoghurt.
- Supplementation! The effect of the therapy will certainly be enhanced if vitamins are circulating in the blood. We can take biotin, yeast, herbal or vitamin preparations, not necessarily special for hair growth.
- Adequate healthy sleep. When the body is constantly tired, stressed and sleepy, is deficient, no treatment has a great chance of working. The body sends vitamins to where it is needed most, and then it thinks about the hair.
The effectiveness of the inversion method depends on many factors, the general condition of your scalp, health, supplementation or even the oiling technique. Even if it does not work for you , nothing is lost – the hair has been deeply nourished at a cheap cost, and this will definitely have a positive effect on their overall condition and health. However, do not give up on the treatment. Follow my advice and try again in a month! I hope they will be useful to you and the increase will be considerable.
Let me know if the inversion method worked for you and what the results will be. I am already looking forward to starting my own!