Hey guys! Today I have another recipe for you for a delicious and healthy keto pizza with cheese base that will work well in many diets, especially vegetarian ones, gluten-free, keto and low-carbohydrate.
The effect is surprising, such a cheese pizza is soft and delicious, and thanks to the addition of plantain husks or linseed, it does not fall apart when eaten. We can put any additions on top, but I was already saving on the amount of cheese so that the taste was not too greasy.
Such a pizza is made very quickly, especially when we always keep a cube of cheap gouda in the fridge, just in case. The pizza is small but very filling, just right for one hungry person, but of course the ingredients can be multiplied.
Feel free to try my ketogenic pizza!
Keto pizza on a cheese base
Ingredients for the bottom:
- 2 eggs
- 80 g of grated cheese (I have a block of gouda from Biedronka)
- 1 teaspoon of plantain hulls
- 1 teaspoon of yeast flakes (not necessarily, but for flavor and vitamins)
- Italian cuisine spices
- salt and pepper
Top of the keto pizza:
- 1 tablespoon of tomato puree with garlic and herbs, ketchup,
- mozzarella and other cheeses, olive oil, olives, mushrooms, basil, arugula, etc.
Time required: 30 min ..
Recipe for keto pizza with cheese base:
- Break the eggs into a bowl, weigh the cheese and grate it, mix it with the rest of the additives and spices.Usually, I simply mix the keto pizza with a spoon and season it, then we can preheat the oven. We spread the dough on a baking sheet with baking paper. It may still be a bit rare, but it will bake.
- Bake for about 15 minutes in an oven at about 190 C.Then spread the tomato puree, add any additives on top: cheese, mushrooms, rocket, mozzarella, sprinkle with olive oil and bake the pizza for a few more minutes, maximum 10, only heating the top so that the cheese melts nicely.
Keto pizza is small, but very filling, just right for one hungry person, but of course the ingredients can be multiplied. For the larger version, we need 3 eggs and 120 g of cheese, respectively.
Edit: the reader claims that the pizza also works without hulls or seeds, it is less firm, softer, but does not fall apart. Check! It’s delicious!
Will you be tempted by such a delicious dish? Enjoy your meal!