Hey guys! Today I have another recipe for healthy drinks for you: parsley water, an elixir for beauty and health. It is a refreshing and delicious drink with no calories, no sugar and no harmful chemicals. It can certainly be a substitute for carbonated drinks and harmful juices, it is much healthier than them and also gives energy and quenches thirst.
I love making myself such water for the whole day and sipping it while working. We can prepare it with any type of additives and in many other flavor variations – water with cucumber and lemon, with fruit, edible flower petals, with wild lilac, etc.
However, this drink can be prepared all year round, in summer it becomes a delicious and healthy lemonade with an interesting, sweet taste, which can be served to guests on hot days, with ice cubes. You can add lemon or honey to taste. I love the smell of parsley, so for me the taste of this water is green delicious. Parsley is a source of vitamin C, iron and many other valuable nutrients. It can also be used externally as a face tonic, because it perfectly regenerates the skin and whitens all discolorations. It is a great and cheap home method to fight wrinkles. You can also spray it through the hair, e.g. before oiling or under a silicone serum. It will provide us with many vitamins and moisturize.
The recipe for parsley water is very simple and quick to make, surely everyone knows how to make it, but maybe not the simplest one. Please check out my recipe!
Recipe for parsley water
- freshly chopped parsley – a bunch
- 100 ml of boiled and cooled water or mineral water
- a few drops of lemon juice
- glass, steamed container
Time required: 5 min ..
- Preparation of ingredients.The parsley must be washed and dried well. We also clean and scald the container. Boil a measured amount of water and cool it down.
- Mixing.Chop the parsley finely. throw it into the container and pour it over the cooled water. Add the rest of any ingredients and mix or shake until combined.
- Putting down.We put the finished water in the fridge for about 12 hours, then we can strain it or leave the parsley for decoration. Ready!
Related: Matcha latte – quick and simple recipe
Parsley water – notes:
Such water can be made in many other flavor variations – water with cucumber and lemon, with fruit, edible flower petals, with wild lilac, etc. We can dilute it and / use it as a base for fruit and vegetable cocktails.
Store the parsley water in the refrigerator and use it as soon as possible or preserve it with an organic preservative made of semi-finished products. However, it is better to use it quickly, e.g. for a cocktail.
It can be used as a whitening tonic on the skin of the face, as well as hair and body.
Do you like the taste of parsley? Ania