Hey guys! Today I have a recipe for you for homemade bread with grains. It is a really simple and quick home baking that I always do.
It is by far the easiest recipe I have ever found for homemade bread. There is no need to knead the dough, and the crusty bread is sure to please everyone. Especially when it’s warm and smells like the whole house! The best thing is that it always works great, you can bake it with fresh or dry yeast – then it’s even easier, because we do not make a wet leaven, but only mix the ingredients. It is definitely a healthier alternative than white bread rolls from the store or artificially colored bread. After it has cooled down, you can also freeze the leftover bread so that nothing is wasted. Are you curious about the recipe for the simplest possible homemade bread with grains? Please see my post!
Recipe for homemade bread
- 2 cups of water (warm)
- 750g of flour (plain wheat)
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- caraway seeds, sunflower seeds on top, etc.
Recipe for homemade bread
- First, yeastCrush or cut fresh yeast, add sugar and rub it together until it becomes a mass. To it, add half a glass of warm water and mix. Then set aside for 10 minutes in a warm place (e.g. stove, radiator).
- Time for a bowlSift the flour into a large bowl, then add our yeast, measured out: salt, remaining warm water and oil.
- The next step is to combine the ingredientsWe don’t have to make mass. Mix everything thoroughly, e.g. with a spoon until all the ingredients are well combined. Then we cover the bowl with foil and / or cloth.
- The dough must riseWe leave the prepared dough in the refrigerator for a few hours, but it is best for the whole night to make it grow well.
- Forming the doughThe next step is kneading: place the dough on a floured worktop and knead it by hand for a short while, then form a loaf and cover it with a cloth. We leave for 30 minutes. hours until final ripening.
- It’s time for bakingPut the dish with a lid in the oven and heat it up to 220’C , only then put the loaf into it, cover it and lower the temperature to 200’C . Bake for about half an hour in the up-down position.
- Almost readyAfter this time, we check how our baking looks like. If we want it to brown better, bake it for another 20-25 minutes . Remove the finished loaf and cool it down.
See also: Bread with grains | easy and quick recipe
Bread recipe – comments:
For the bread to be crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, it is good to cut the loaf crosswise with a sharp knife just before baking. Plus it looks nice!
The best is fresh, warm and crispy with good butter or cheese. Pride!
Do you like this recipe? It looks delicious, isn’t it? I hope you will try to bake one. Enjoy your meal!