Hey guys! Today I have another recipe for delicious sweets for you: fit cake with strawberries and yoghurt. This is my favorite recipe that I associate with graduation and holidays.
My mother always baked this cake for me at the end of the school year, and there was always a compote with rhubarb. Delicious! It has this atmosphere of the end of May and the first summer heat. However, the cake itself is simple and the taste is amazing. However, remember that all the ingredients for its implementation should be at room temperature. Then we get delicious; soft and moist on the inside, but brown and crispy on the outside. It is incredibly easy to prepare and it always works! Perfect for afternoon coffee and for dessert. It is also a quick solution when we have unannounced guests. We can bake them not only with strawberries, but also currants, gooseberries or any other fruit, fresh or compote, and even make a vegan version of this specialty with a crumble topping. I’ve baked them a few times and it always turned out delicious. I can’t imagine summer without this cake – it’s so easy to make. Will you be tempted by my healthy fit strawberry cake? I invite you to the recipe!
Fit cake with strawberries- recipe
- 350g of natural yoghurt, Greek, etc.
- 500g of wheat flour
- 200ml of oil
- 1 cup sugar / sweetener
- 3 medium eggs
- 400g of fresh strawberries
- sugar / vanilla oil
- 2 spoons of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
Time required: 1 hour ..
Recipe for a fit cake with strawberries
- Preparation of strawberries.We wash them, strip off the stalks and cut them into two parts.
- Preparation of ingredients.Yogurt, eggs and oil should be at room temperature. Put eggs in a bowl and mix thoroughly with sugar until fluffy.
- Mixing ingredients.Add oil, yoghurt and lemon juice to the mixture. We mix them thoroughly with a spoon. Then we sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl. Gently mix everything with a spoon until the ingredients combine. The mass should be dense and compact.
- We pour out .Pour the ready mass onto a baking sheet, greased with butter and / lined with baking paper. Place the strawberries on the very top, cut them in half, cut at the top.
- We bakePut the dough in the oven preheated to 180’C – top and bottom. Bake for about an hour until a stick is dry. While the cake is baking, do not open the oven for the first 30 minutes.
Related: Rhubarb pie – quick and easy recipe
Fit cake, comments:
All ingredients must be at room temperature. If you have any ingredients in the refrigerator, take them out a while before baking.
Mixing the dough must be careful: blend or mix eggs with sugar, but then the mass can only be gently mixed with a spoon until the ingredients combine.
After cooling down, you can sprinkle the finished cake with powdered sugar, cinnamon, make a chocolate glaze or a pattern of whipped cream. It’s always delicious.
Enjoy your meal!