Hi! Today I have a new recipe for you – fit semolina pancakes with yogurt and blueberries. This is a really simple recipe to make and very tasty, it reminds me of a summer vacation. Fit pancakes are browned and delicious, contain a lot of fiber, magnesium and potassium. Without topping, they are vegan and dietary, because without eggs and bananas, so people who are allergic to these ingredients can eat them without fear.
In addition, they satiate for a long time, which is why they are a perfect breakfast before training, they will also work well for a hard day at work, light tea and bad weather! If you want to find out how crunchy and delicious they are, check out my simple recipe!
Fit semolina pancakes
- 1 cup of semolina
- 1 cup of any plant-based milk
- a small cup of thick natural / Greek yogurt
- a few dried apricots or dates
- half a teaspoon of baking powder
- half a teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- a few tablespoons of fresh / frozen blueberries – blueberries, raspberries, blackberries etc.
- a teaspoon of sweetener: erythritol, stevia, honey, etc.
Time required: 20 minutes.
Recipe for: vegan fit semolina pancakes
- Preparation of dryers.Pour the apricots / dates with boiling water and leave for at least 10 minutes. Then pour out the water and mix the fruit with a blender until puree. Set aside frozen fruit to defrost.
- Mixing.We measure out all the ingredients. In a small bowl, add them one by one and mix them thoroughly with a spoon – apart from fruit and yoghurt, but of course you can add a few fruits to the dough for a nice color.
- Putting down.Put the finished dough in the fridge for at least 20 minutes, it can be for a few hours. After taking it out, mix thoroughly and crush any lumps or add milk.
- Frying.Put the pancakes with a spoon on a hot pan without adding fat, gently turn them so that they do not spill. If they are very sticky you can add a little oil. Turn over for a few minutes and fry until golden brown.
- Icing.Place the ready-made pancakes on a plate. Pour the sauce made of blended yogurt, some fruit and sweetener. Decorate with the rest of the fruit. Ready!
Related: Zucchini soup, fit and tasty summer recipe
Do you like the recipe for such delicious desserts? Ania