Hey guys. I have been wondering recently whether healthy and tasty pancakes, i.e. American pancakes, are possible? Yes of course!
Fit pancakes are browned and delicious, contain a lot of fiber, magnesium and potassium, warm you up and satiate them for a long time, so they are the perfect breakfast before training, for a hard day at work and bad weather! If you want to find out how crunchy and delicious they are, and they are not fattening, I invite you to check out my simple recipe!
Pancakes, American banana fritters
- 2 small eggs
- 2 small, ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of spelled or wholemeal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- coconut oil for frying
Separate the yolks from the proteins. Peel the bananas and blend them into cream, add to the yolks and mix until the mixture is fluffy. Add the flour and baking soda. Combine everything with a mixer. Then beat the egg whites until stiff. Add it to the mass and mix it gently with a spoon so that the foam does not collapse.
Preheat a pan smeared with oil. Put a heaped tablespoon of fluff on the pan. Fry on both sides until browning. Coconut oil is great for frying, not only is it healthy, but also nothing burns on it.
- You can add other flour to the dough, e.g. rice or wheat, white flour, just add ground bran to increase its nutritional value.
- Pancakes can also be made vegan, with an egg replacer so that the mass sticks well.
- I often fry in a Teflon pan without the addition of fat, because I have already added a little oil to the mass.
Check also the recipe for Pudding pancakes: a delicious and healthy fit breakfast
Are you tempted to eat such a hot breakfast? Enjoy your meal!