Hey guys! Today I have another recipe for you for delicious Christmas dishes: Christmas Eve mushroom soup, made of dried mushrooms. After all, our table cannot miss this traditional dish!
Making this mushroom soup is simple and takes little time. For cooking, we can use dried mushrooms, porcini mushrooms and / or boletus mushrooms from the store, but it is best to use those that are hand-picked during autumn trips to the forest. Then Christmas has its own special atmosphere, and the soup has a taste that no one can resist. I admit that this warm, fragrant, aromatic mushroom soup is my favorite Christmas Eve dish! Nothing compares to the taste of properly prepared one. If you are looking for just such a recipe, I invite you to the rest of the post. It will be delicious!
Christmas Eve mushroom soup – recipe, how to make
- 70 g of dried mushrooms – boletus, bay boletes
- 1.5 liters of mushroom broth
- 1 onion, carrot
- 2 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of thyme and marjoram
- 250 ml cream 30%
Time required: 20 min ..
Christmas eve mushroom soup
- Soak the mushrooms.Rinse the dried mushrooms thoroughly under running water, pour warm broth in a pot and leave to soak, preferably overnight.
- Frying.Meanwhile, fry the finely chopped onion in oil, then add the peeled and grated carrot and fry it for about 2 minutes, then the peeled and diced potatoes and herbs. Stirring every now and then, fry for about a minute.
- Cooking.Pour the soaked mushrooms together with the broth into the pot. Boil them over high heat, season with salt and pepper. After boiling, reduce the heat and, while stirring, cook, covered, until tender.
- Seasoning.Leave the soup off the heat and mix it with parsley and cream. Ready!
- We can prepare such ready-made soup even two days earlier, it will taste better in the refrigerator and will be even better. You can also preserve it and keep it in the refrigerator for a few days.
- We serve the soup clean, with pieces of cooked mushrooms or with croutons.
Will you be tempted by my delicious mushroom soup? Enjoy your meal!
Rate the article: