Hey guys! Today I have another recipe for you for delicious and healthy vegan muffins.
It is a reliable recipe that I have tried many times. When there is nothing sweet at home, I always reach for warm and delicious muffins. They are made easily and in a really short time, so it is a good recipe even for novice cooks. The recipe can be modified freely, according to what we have at home and they always come out, grow beautifully, are moist, crispy and delicious. My family eats them right out of the oven. They disappear in the blink of an eye!
Vegan muffins – how to make?
- dry ingredients:
- 1 cup wholemeal or spelled flour
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar, xylitol, erythritol etc.
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- wet ingredients:
- 1 cup of soy milk
- 1/3 cup of oil, e.g. rapeseed oil
- vanilla flavor -a few drops
- flavor additives:
- possibly a spoonful of gingerbread spice, cinnamon
- possibly bran, flakes, grains
- ew / topping, sprinkles or cream on top
- or 1/4 cup carob or cocoa
Time required: 30 min ..
- We put the oven onFirst, we turn on the oven at 175 ° C – the dough for vegan muffins is made very quickly!
- We mix the ingredientsWe prepare two bowls – larger and smaller. In one bowl, mix thoroughly wet ingredients, such as milk and oil, and in the other, dry ingredients, such as flour, soda and other additives. We mix with a spoon, preferably wooden.
- We combine the ingredientsPour the dry ingredients into the wet ones, mix them thoroughly with a spoon in one direction, rubbing them together until the mass is well combined. It should be moderately sparse.
- We add flavor additivesNow is the time to think about the flavor of vegan muffins we want to get. Pour the additives and mix again.
- BakingPour the finished mass into appropriate molds or tissue paper and bake for 18-20 minutes. The muffins should rise, and the toothpick inserted into the mass should be dry.
- Almost ready!We take the vegan muffins out of the oven and serve and cool a little before consumption. We can now decorate them with any topping or sprinkles.
Vegan muffins: my comments
Muffin dough is NOT mixed thoroughly and SHORTLY. Sloppy, rush or late sprinkling of a forgotten ingredient will not hurt him. There may be lumps in it. This does not affect the proofing of the dough. I have never succeeded!
If the dough seems too wet , you can add flour, bran, add handfuls of puffed amaranth or raisins.
Muffins can be stored in the refrigerator for several days , they should not dry out. They taste best with a plant drink or cocoa.
Vegan muffins – what flavor to choose?
You can try variations on vegan muffins with virtually any flavor you want:
- Christmas gingerbread flavor: add gingerbread spice, cinnamon or cloves to the dough
- chocolate – add bitter cocoa
- lemon flavor and / grated lemon peel
- with the addition of fruit pieces (apple, pear, blueberry, peach …)
- peanut: add peanut butter to the mass or you can fill it with nuts and / or butter inside
- ready muffins can be cut and spoon stuffed with jam, jams
- and pour over the topping, cream, sprinkle with crushed nuts or almonds – it will be even more delicious!
Enjoy your meal! And everything is healthy 🙂