Hey guys! Today I have the simplest keto waffles recipe for you. This is a really quick and easy-to-make recipe for a delicious breakfast or dessert that will surely appeal to everyone on a ketogenic diet.
These waffles may not be as perfect as those made from flour and bought by the sea that we remember from our childhood. However, they are definitely a healthy and ketological alternative. They surprised me a lot, because although they are made of cheese, like typical chaffles, they are very sweet and delicious, crunchy on the outside and fluffy inside. They are easy to bake and can be prepared in just a few minutes. Great alone and sprinkled with stevia and with all keto additives: fruit, cream, peanut butter and sugar-free chocolate. They are delicious! This is my favorite breakfast lately, although I can’t eat anything for hours afterwards, they are so filling. If you are interested in these sweets, check out my recipe.
A recipe for sweet keto waffles
Ingredients: (for 2 waffles)
- 4 teaspoons of coconut flour
- approx. 5 tablespoons shaved yellow cheese with a mild taste, e.g. gouda / hard mozzarella
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- a teaspoon of plantain husk
- a few drops of vanilla flavor
- a teaspoon of coconut oil / olive oil
- oil / oil into the mold
- a pinch of cinnamon and stevia to taste
- peanut butter, chocolate butter, stevia, whipped cream, fruit etc.
Plain waffles: Recipe for waffles | the simplest, delicious and fast
Time required: 10 min ..
- Preparation of ingredients for wafflesWe measure the ingredients exactly and prepare a mixing bowl. We grate the cheese.
- Mix ingredientsPut all the ingredients into a bowl and mix them thoroughly, being careful to break all the flour lumps. The mass should be compact and compact.
- Preparation of the waffle ironWarm up the waffle iron properly and brush the oil on the plates with a brush.
- Frying wafflesPour out the mass and fry the waffles for about 5 minutes on high power. Hissing and smoke are normal when making waffles as the cheese melts. Every now and then we check whether the waffles are burning. Finished!
Keto waffle recipe – notes:
It is best to serve the waffles immediately after cooking, when they are warm and crispy. With sweet additions, depending on your taste: cream, powdered sugar, erythritol or cinnamon, melted chocolate. My suggestion is whipped cream and cinnamon to sprinkle on top. Delicious!
Do you like this recipe? Isn’t it true that the waffles look delicious?
I hope you will try to make them. Enjoy your meal!