Hey guys! Today I have another delicious recipe for you – a sweet fit omelette without gluten, made of corn flour. It is definitely a great idea for dessert, sweet dinner and of course breakfast.
Omelette has always been my favorite breakfast from school days, especially it made gray winter mornings more pleasant. The warm, ruddy and fragrant omelette will surely appeal to everyone, even to fussy eaters on a gluten-free diet, and is also gluten-free and healthier than those traditional, heavy egg-based omelettes that we remember from home cooking. And at the same time, it is so easy and quick to prepare. It can be served with any sweet additions, and even salty, thanks to which we will achieve a different taste each time. If you want to see what such a gluten-free fit omelet tastes like, check out my recipe.
Recipe for a fit omelette gluten-free
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons of corn flour
- a teaspoon of sweetener / honey
- side dishes – sweet or salty
- coconut oil for frying
- pinch of salt
Fit omelette without gluten, made from cornmeal
- Whipping eggs.Separate the egg whites from the yolks, add them to a bowl and beat them to a stiff foam with a little salt.
- Mixing ingredients .Add sweeteners, then egg yolks and cornmeal. We gently mix.
- Frying.Pour the dough on a well-heated frying pan and fry it on both sides until the omelette is golden.
It can be served with any sweet topping, e.g. jam, peanut butter, cheese. And also prepare it salty, without any sweetener, thanks to which we will achieve a different taste each time.
Will you be tempted to eat such a hot breakfast? Enjoy your meal!