Hello guys! Today I have a new fit recipe for you – Creamy Roasted Pepper Soup, a very autumn recipe for a warming, healthy and delicious dish. This creamy and velvety soup is so colorful and delicious that it will make even the grayest and rainy days more pleasant.
And with the addition of butter, cream and melted cheese or toasts, it is filling, it can easily replace a whole lunch or a warm dinner for frozen households. I love to do it, especially now, in the season, for very cheap, autumn vegetables from the market, which simply have this tasty aftertaste. This is a really simple and quick recipe to make and extremely delicious, so if I have encouraged you enough, I invite you to the rest of this post!
Creamy Roasted Pepper Soup, a simple recipe
- 1 kg of colored pepper
- 1 large onion (or two small ones)
- liter of vegetable broth
- 100 g of melted cheese
- cream for soups
- spoon of butter
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- garlic, sweet pepper, thyme,
- salt and pepper
- or 2 teaspoons of tomato puree
- spoon of chopped parsley
Time needed: 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Recipe for: Creamy roasted pepper soup
- Preparation of peppers.We preheat the oven to 190 degrees. Wash and cut the peppers into 2 parts, hollow out the center with seeds. Put them on the mold and bake them for about an hour, turning them over every now and then until baked.
- We cool it down.Take the prepared pepper out of the oven and cover it with a lid on a plate, leave it to cool. We peel them one after another.
- Let’s sip the onion.Chop the onion finely, e.g. into cubes, fry together with the garlic in olive oil and butter, over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring every now and then until golden brown.
- Mixing.Then pour in the previously dissolved broth and bring it to a boil for a few minutes, at the end add our peppers and mix.
- We season.We add a pinch of pepper and salt, as well as paprika, Italian herbs or turmeric. Season to taste, e.g. with tomato puree, herbs.
- We mix.Keep on the fire a few more minutes, then add the chopped cream cheese and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Then set aside from the heat and mix with a blender until the cream with the addition of cream.
- End.We pour the soup on plates and cool it a bit. To each portion, add two tablespoons of thick cream and / diced croutons. We decorate with chopped parsley. Ready!
We can serve the soup alone as a very filling and warm dish or with bread, cream or croutons as a whole dinner for chilled household members.
Do you like such tasty autumn soups? Asia