Hi, folks! Today I have another delicious and healthy recipe for you – fit fruit desserts with muesli and yoghurt, i.e. a delicious and healthy fit breakfast, dessert, snack or post-workout meal. It works delicious in every situation and perfectly replaces unhealthy sweets and other caloric and heavy snacks or desserts.
Jets is a light and healthy, and at the same time very fruity dessert with homemade muesli and thick natural yoghurt. It is quite quick and easy to prepare and delicious.
Such a dish contains almost no fat, but it provides us with a lot of energy to start the day, lots of vitamins, a large portion of protein and valuable complex carbohydrates and fiber contained in muesli, yogurt and fruit, so needed at this time of the year.
The dessert is therefore extremely nutritious, very aesthetic and also looks appetizing on the table – it can be a quick surprise for children or unannounced guests. We can make it with any fruit, seasonal or frozen. And even with fruit jam or mousse. If you want to see what delicacies like my fit desserts taste like, check out the recipe.
Fit fruit desserts with muesli and yoghurt: a quick recipe
- fruit, e.g. strawberries, cherries, kiwi, raspberries – half a cup
- thick natural yoghurt, e.g. skyr, Greek-mug
- muesli or granola, no sugar -1/3 cup
- flat teaspoon of honey
- a few drops of vanilla flavor
- possibly something to sweeten
Time required: 4 min ..
Fit fruit desserts with muesli and yoghurt
- Preparation.Wash or defrost the fruit, then mix it with honey / sweeten until smooth.
- Mixing.Mix the yogurt separately with the honey and / or the sweetener and the vanilla flavor. If using sugar, just mix with a spoon until smooth.
- Layers.In tall mugs / goblets, put in layers alternately: yoghurt, fruit and muesli. Decorate the top with yoghurt and fresh fruit.
- Fridge.Put ready-made fit desserts in the fridge for at least 10 minutes to munch on the flavors. Ready!
Do you like the recipe for such delicious desserts?