Hi folks! Today I have another recipe for you for delicious keto desserts without baking: ketological chocolate dessert – delicious, the easiest and the fastest. It is made literally in a few minutes – all you need to do is mix all the ingredients with a spoon. Nothing simpler and easier!
It is my favorite dessert by far, I eat it in small amounts almost every day in my morning coffee, and sometimes it replaces my entire breakfast if I don’t feel like eggs. It is really delicious, thick, greasy and creamy, it tastes like many expensive and very unhealthy dessert from the shelves: full of sugar and harmful chemicals along with preservatives.
However, this keto dessert is healthy and delicious and it is worth introducing it to your list of dishes – of course after adaptation and appropriate introduction to the ketological way of eating.
I always try to have ingredients at home. I made it in many flavors, in the Bounty coconut version: shredded inside, dark chocolate topping or grated chocolate on top, whipped cream cloud with topping or sprinkles, with the addition of various oils for flavoring cakes and O calorie toppings. It always came out delicious! I wholeheartedly recommend you my simple quick keto dessert recipe.
Keto chocolate dessert | quick recipe (keto, LCHF, low carb)
- Cream 30%, without carrageenan
- full fat greek yogurt
- bitter, real, dark cocoa (e.g. Wawel)
- ertritol, stevia or other sweeteners
- crushed dark chocolate cube without sugar
- cake oils, e.g. rum, vanilla, cream, orange
- optional extras: crushed nuts, cinnamon, coconut, topping, whipped cream
Time required: 5 min ..
- We prepare all the ingredients first.I usually make dessert right away in the bowl where I will eat it, but you can also mix it in a blender.
- MixingWe measure the same amount of yoghurt and cream into the bowl. Stir with a spoon, then pour cocoa – make sure it does not scatter in half of the kitchen 🙂 And the rest of the flavor additives – oils, aromas, chips, etc.
- MixingMix thoroughly or blend together until a smooth mass is obtained. We cost and you can sweeten the mass with xylitol, thicken it with chips or thin it with yogurt or milk.
- DecorationGrate the chocolate cube on top. Ready!
We can also decorate the dessert in a more effective way – a cloud of whipped cream, glaze, nut or almond sprinkles. In the orange-rum or coconut Bounty version: shredded inside, dark chocolate topping or grated chocolate on top, whipped cream cloud with topping or sprinkles, with the addition of various oils for flavoring cakes and O calorie glaze. It always comes out delicious!
Enjoy your meal! Ania