Hey guys! Today I have another recipe for you for delicious keto desserts without baking: Keto cake “snickers” flavored with chocolate with nuts and peanut butter. Jets really insanely delicious!
Holidays are slowly approaching and I am starting to try on recipes for Easter cakes. Unfortunately, I don’t have time to bake anything or try out laborious recipes, especially since I’m the only person in the house who eats keto right now. So this year I will make this cake recipe, which I tried some time ago without any occasion. It was really easy to prepare, quick and very delicious. I made it in a coconut version: coconut bottom, dark chocolate topping and shavings on top. Something great, crunchy and tasty! I ate it in about two days, so craving for something sweet on a ketogenic diet.
The cake is amazing. It can be made not only for Easter, but also every day, as a dessert, replacement for bulletproof coffee or fat bombs. My today’s flavor version is inspired by bars such as snickers, but of course you can freely modify the top, pour bitter or milk chocolate on the cake, add nuts or chips to the top, or make several flavors on one cake, dividing the top into squares. There are many possibilities. It is important that it sticks well from under the mazurka, does not stick together, does not break, it is easy to cut and it really resembles a traditional cake. If you are interested, check out my simple Easter keto cake recipe!
Keto cake without baking (fit, LCHF, low carb)
- 50 g of butter
- 100 g coconut flakes or medium-fine ground almonds
- a couple of tablespoons of peanut butter
- nuts, e.g. peanuts, finely chopped cashews
- keto compatible chocolate
- half a teaspoon of xylitol / stevia / erythritol
Time required: 20 min ..
Keto cake without baking – a recipe for a ketogenic dessert
- We prepare all the ingredients first.The butter must be at room temperature, we don’t melt it!
- Mixing.Then pour the chips and the measured butter into the blender, blend them together until smooth. You can also try to mix the soft butter well. We cost and you can sweeten the mass with xylitol, thicken with chips or thin with butter.
- Delivery.We put the finished mass on paper or foil on a plate or in a mold. We form a round shape and high edges, pressing it with a spoon or with our fingers. It must be about 1 cm thick.
- Preparation of the filling.Put peanut butter on the bottom and spread it with a knife. Sprinkle with selected toppings, e.g. nuts.
- Now the topping.Melt the chocolate in a water bath and pour over the prepared cake, making patterns or eyes, e.g. with a toothpick, as in traditional mazurkas.
- Cooling.We leave the mazurka in the refrigerator for at least one hour, so that the mass is compact and sticks. Best to stay overnight. Ready!
Related: “Rafaello”, homemade coconut balls (keto, LCHF, low carb)
Instead of chocolate, you can use ready-made glaze without sugar or make the glaze yourself (cocoa, butter, xylitol, vegetable milk).
The basic recipe for the bottom of the mazurka can be used to make any combination of flavors or for al’a coconut bars.
Will you be tempted? Enjoy your meal!