Hey guys! Today I have another delicious and healthy recipes for you – sweet fit oatmeal pancakes; a great idea for an autumn dessert, sweet dinner and of course breakfast.
Warm and browned, fragrant pancakes will surely appeal to everyone, and they are more healthy than the traditional, heavy ones we remember from home cooking. Oat pancakes are almost fat-free, but they provide us with a lot of fiber, protein and vitamins, so needed at this time of the year. They are warm, soft and delicious! And at the same time so simple and quick to prepare. They can be served with any sweet additions, and even salty, thanks to which we will achieve a different taste each time, and the pancakes will never be wasted. Oatmeal is very easy and cheap to make in the comfort of your home kitchen. If you want to see what such delicacies taste like, check out the recipe.
Recipe for fit oatmeal pancakes
Ingredients for the dough:
- 50 g of oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 100 ml of plant milk
- side dishes – sweet or salty
- frying oil
Time required: 20 min ..
fit oatmeal pancakes
- Preparation of oat flourPour oat flakes into a blender and grind them into flour – as finely as possible. You can then sift them through a sieve, but I skip this step.
- Mixing ingredientsPut the flour into a bowl, add the egg and milk. Blend to a smooth paste without lumps. It should be quite runny.
- Frying pancakesPreheat the pan well, pour in the oil. Pour out a portion of the dough and fry for about 2 minutes on each side until crisp.
- Ready!The pancakes prepared in this way must cool down for a few seconds and then translate them with selected additions.
Fit oat pancakes – what to make the filling from?
White cheese filling: Grind
half a cube of lean white cheese (or in the vegan version – tofu) with a fork, add a tablespoon of yogurt (plant milk), vanilla sugar, previously soaked raisins and a teaspoon of honey.
Mix Greek or skyr yoghurt with almond butter, honey and vanilla, translate the pancakes. Sprinkle with roasted almond flakes on top.
Spread the pancakes with any jam, e.g. raspberry or apricot jam, layered with slices of fresh fruit and rolled into a roll.
Pancakes can also be mixed with a mass of dates, blended with bitter cocoa or chocolate. Banana slices go well with them.
We make homemade butter from any nuts or spread it with the ones you buy (with a healthy composition, no unnecessary additives). On top, sprinkle with peanuts roasted with honey.
Fry the Chinese frozen food in a pan, add soy sauce and crushed tofu, mun mushrooms and roasted peanuts, season.
Are you tempted to eat such a hot breakfast? Enjoy your meal!