Hi folks! Today I have another delicious and healthy recipe for you – chocolate porridge, i.e. a delicious and healthy fit breakfast. But not only that, it can easily become a sweet dessert or even a post-workout dinner. It perfectly replaces unhealthy sweets and other caloric and heavy snacks or desserts.
Warm, filling and chocolate-scented porridge is a great idea for a blast, it will surely appeal to everyone, and it is very simple and quick to prepare. Such a cereal dish contains almost no fat, but it provides us with a lot of energy for a good start to the day and valuable complex carbohydrates, fiber, protein and vitamins contained in cocoa, milk, bananas and cereals, so needed at this time of the year. Of course, simple porridge can be served with any sweet additions, and even salty, thanks to which we will achieve a different taste each time and never get bored. If you want to see what such delicacies taste like, check out the recipe.
Chocolate porridge: a quick recipe for a fit breakfast
- oatmeal- half a cup per serving
- spoon of bitter cocoa, e.g. Wedel (not mixed with sugar)
- water and milk (almond, soy, etc.)
- crushed dark chocolate and / a few cubes
- pinch of salt
- possibly a pinch of sweetener
- a drop of aroma, e.g. rum, vanilla or cinnamon
Time required: 10 min ..
- Preparation.Pour oat flakes into a pot and pour water over them. Turn on the gas and simmer.
- Mixing ingredients .Pour a little milk so that it is milky in color and the porridge has a better flavor. We add cocoa and mix.
- We cook.Now simmer for a while. We add the rest of the ingredients – except the banana.
A pinch of salt, spices and sweeten or any chocolate cubes to dissolve. We mix.
- Ready!Pour the porridge into a bowl, add sliced banana on top, sprinkle with cocoa, cinnamon and crushed chocolate.
Do you like such a delicious fit breakfast?