Hey guys! Today I have another recipe for healthy drinks for you: homemade matcha latte, a delicious and healthy drink without sugar and no harmful chemicals.
It can certainly be a substitute for regular coffee, it is much healthier than it, and also gives energy and brightens the mind. I love making myself such a latte for tea time! We can prepare it with any type of favorite milk: cow or vegetable (oat and soy milk foam well). I prefer vegetable and almonds due to my keto diet. Because Matcha latee can be keto as much as possible! We can drink it as a cappuccino or typical, large latee.
However, this drink can be prepared all year round, hot and even in summer it becomes a delicious and healthy latte with a very interesting, sweet taste, which can be served to guests on hot days, with ice cubes. The matcha recipe is simple and very quick to make, surely everyone knows how to make it, but maybe not the simplest one. Check out my recipe for a delicious matcha latte!
Matcha latte recipe
Ingredients for matcha latte:
- about 50 ml of water at 70-80 ° C
- 1 teaspoon of fresh matcha
- about 250 ml of milk (almond, soy or oat, etc.)
- 1 teaspoon of xylitol, ertrol or stevia
Time required: 10 min ..
- Preparation of ingredients.Measure out the ingredients. Put 1 teaspoon of matcha in a cup. Pour warm water over it and mix thoroughly.
- Mixing.Add sweetener and stir again until dissolved.
- We add milk.You can warm the milk, but I never do that. Make a milk froth and pour it over the prepared matcha. Finished!
- In the summer version.In summer, we add much more cold milk and ice cubes to the cold water.
Similar: Elderberry flower syrup – for immunity and lemonade
Matcha latte, comments:
When making matcha latte and any other tea, a glass kettle with a temperature setting from 60-80 C. Since I bought it, I can’t imagine waiting for the water to cool down to be able to pour the tea over. If you don’t have one, you can check with your finger – the water should be just hot, not scalded.
For frothing milk, we can use a special machine, blender, manual mini frother (e.g. the cheap one from IKEA), we can also use a simple home method. The appropriate amount of milk is poured into a spare carton or a closed container and shaken until foamed. Such foam, unfortunately, does not last very long, but it looks decorative. I also recommend it to the cappuciono!
Hope you like this simple recipe! Asia