Hey guys! Today I have prepared another DIY recipe for your natural hair – DIY curl reanimation spray which can also be successfully used as a daily, moisturising conditioner without rinsing.
Every curly-haired girl knows the method of quick reanimation of the hair, when to strengthen the twist after the night we sprinkle the hair with water and squash it with our fingers. But why do it with tap water, when we can use cheap and home-made DIY spray to resuscitate our beautiful curls, which will not only deeply moisturize our hair, but also emphasize its curl, give the locks softness and elasticity.
Of course, you can also treat this mixture as a scalp lotion, it can also be successfully used as a daily, moisturizing conditioner or spray after washing your hair, for detangling. If you are interested in how to make this simple CPR spray, I invite you to the rest of this post.
DIY curl reanimation spray- how does it work?
Every now and then I make myself such a spray to increase the curl and shine of my hair. I came up with this simple idea when making linseed glutton without boiling it, but I wanted to enhance its wonderful properties even more. And not having to make it over and over again … The spray is easier to make and definitely works better – its ingredients work wonders on my dry curls!
The fenugreek contained in the recipe deeply nourishes the hair and strengthens it along its entire length, prevents frizz, works against falling out and adds shine to the strands.
The addition of linseed and glycerin moisturizes them brilliantly, especially after the hot summer sun. Aloe vera softens the hair and helps it curl naturally. The oils give the hairstyle a wonderful scent that will immediately improve our mood! When we apply this formula in the morning, we will be smiling all day. Not only because we have beautiful and soft curls …
The mixture is very simple, you do not need to weigh anything precisely, anyone can make it: easy, cheap and most importantly, quickly! as you can see, there is no need to use hard chlorinated water on our knobs every day.
DIY curl reanimation spray
- 100 ml of water, preferably distilled or green tea
- linseed -1 tbsp
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera juice / gel
- half a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds
- a teaspoon of glycerin
- Essential oil for the fragrance – I used jasmine + grapefruit
- eco preservative
Preparation of a spray for resuscitation of curls
- Put the fenugreek and linseed into a glass. Pour over boiled, hot, but not boiling water. I used green tea infusion, which will nourish your hair.
- Cover the infusion and let it sit for at least half an hour.
- Add aloe vera juice , oils, and glycerin.
- Before use, the infusion should be strained.
- Preserve the brew, and if you don’t have any semi-finished products, you can prepare half a serving of the spray, keep it in the refrigerator and use it quickly. It will only be valid for a few days. Do not preserve with alcohol!
How to use a hair spray?
Use the spray to revive the curls – spray it on dry hair and knead the hair as usual. Of course, you can also treat this mixture as a scalp lotion, it can also be successfully used as a daily, moisturizing conditioner on the length of your hair or as a spray after washing your hair, for detangling. Or even as a moisturizing foundation after hair oiling. Multifunctional! In addition, it works on all types of hair, not only curly. I am so glad that I came up with this simple recipe and I highly recommend you to try it: it is so easy and cheap.
Will you try such a hair mixture? Do you know this method?