Today I have prepared another post for you about natural methods of hair care – a cocoa hair rinse for a beautiful shine and, of course, a fragrance. This is another very popular method of hair care for hair maniacs. All rinses are a great end and complement to washing your hair, because through them we can additionally close the cuticles, nourish, increase volume and shine.
The lotion with the addition of cocoa not only smells wonderful, relaxes like the most wonderful chocolate spa, but also perfectly moisturizes and adds shine to our hair! They will surely need such a treatment after this difficult winter. Remember that there is one of the best-known methods to quickly nourish your hair. Cocoa gives them a temporary, nice color and shine, helps in the fight against oily scalp, moisturizes the hair and contains a lot of valuable vitamins and minerals.
The effect of such a chocolate rinse really amazed me! The hair seemed stiffer and lifted, full of shine and life, and smelled beautiful. If you are interested in what DIY is and how to make a rinse for the beauty of our hair, please read on.
Recipe for a hair rinse with cocoa and cinnamon
- heaped tablespoon of bitter cocoa (without additives)
- a pinch of cinnamon
- half a liter of water
I poured less than half a liter of water into the pot, turned on the gas, added a little more than a heaped spoonful of cocoa,
Time required: 2 min ..
Recipe for a cocoa hair rinse
- Preparation of ingredients.We need a small pot, a cup and of course – water, cinnamon and cocoa. Water should be set aside before the chlorine evaporates.
- Cooking.Pour half a liter of water into the pot, turn on the gas and pour the ingredients into the rinse. We cook the mixture for a while, stirring constantly. We set aside.
- We wash our hair as usual.During this time, let the decoction stand for at least five minutes to strain. When everything has fallen to the bottom and the liquid is clear and cooled down, pour it into a bowl and fill it with tap water if necessary.
- Rinse the hair .Use the rinse right after washing your hair. Pour the cup over your head and dip your hair in the bowl several times. We end up with a rinse with cold water. We arrange as usual.
Similar: Honey rinse for beautiful and shiny hair
Cocoa can cause a slight and temporary darkening of the hair , a light brown color that will last until the next wash. On the other hand, the guaranteed effects in the form of flow, shine and hydration of our hair after such a natural rinse. I highly recommend trying it!
Do you use a hair rinse? Ania