Hey guys! Today I have another recipe for you for delicious sweets: cake with plums and crumble. It is an autumn delicacy that will surely warm everyone up and bring a smile to many faces.
Perfect for coffee and for unannounced guests, making the cake is simple and takes little time. We can bake them not only with plums, but with any fruit – fresh or compote, and even make a vegan version of this specialty with crumble. I’ve already baked them with pitted cherries from compote, with frozen plums and canned peaches. Each time it turned out perfect and delicious. However, I cannot imagine autumn and the plum season without a Hungarian cake. It is soft, fragrant, moist, and so easy to make. The family members will surely eat a tasty dessert with taste. Will you be tempted by my healthy cake?
Cake with plums and crumble – recipe, how to make
- 32 g fresh yeast or 16 g dry yeast
- 1 cup of lukewarm plant milk
- half a cup of sweetener
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract or vanilla flavor
- freshly grated peel of half a lemon
- 80 g of butter, melted and cooled
- 1 egg and 2 yolks
- 3 and 1/4 cups of wholemeal wheat flour
- 1 kg of plums
- pinch of salt
- 180 g of wheat flour
- 100 g of sweetener
- 16 g of vanilla sugar
- 125 g of melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
Yeast-cake with plums and crumble
- Mixing ingredients.Mix the flour with dry yeast (make leaven with fresh). Add the rest of the ingredients and knead the dough, then add the melted fat.
- Kneading the dough.Knead the dough long enough to make it very soft and elastic. Then form a ball out of it, put it in a floured bowl and put it in a warm place, covered with a kitchen towel. After about 1.5 hours, it should grow sufficiently.
- Preparation of the crumble.In the meantime, we can already prepare the crumble. Mix the flour with the sweetener, vanilla sugar and cinnamon. Then pour melted butter. Stir and form a crumble with your fingers.
- Sheet preparation.Line a large tray with baking paper. Put the risen dough on it and place the hollow and cut plums on top with the center up. Then sprinkle with the crumble and set aside in a warm place to double its volume for about an hour, covered.
- Baking.Bake at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes, until golden brown and a dry stick.
Similar: Vegan cake with fruit
Yeast dough is best served warm, with coffee, lightly dipped in powdered sugar and cinnamon.
We can bake them not only with plums, but with any fruit – fresh or compote, and even make a vegan version of this specialty with crumble.
Will you be tempted? Enjoy your meal!