Hi! I come to you today with another post about DIY cosmetics, this time it will be a homemade face mask with avocado, honey and yoghurt. Such a mask is very cheap and easy to make, you just need to mix all the ingredients and you can apply it to the face moistened with the hydrolate.
The mask will perfectly nourish, moisturize and strengthen our skin, it is also a great remedy for spring, rainy sorrows. The idea for this honey mask came to my mind by accident, while making a hair mask. The recipe for it will also be here soon! Avocados are full of healthy fats, vitamins and microelements, so you should include them permanently not only in your daily, healthy diet, but also in the care of your skin, hair and body. Just to remind you that we should always be careful and do an allergy test before use when dealing with such natural products.
The avocado face mask with yoghurt and honey was perfect! The skin after washing it was soothed and moisturized, and my mood after such a small spa in a bathtub with a glass of wine and a prince’s glass also definitely improved. If you are interested in this mask, check out my post.
DIY avocado face mask with yogurt
- half of a ripe avocado
- tablespoon of thick yogurt (or cream, buttermilk, kefir)
- a teaspoon of liquid honey
- a few drops of lemon juice
DIY homemade mask
- Preparation.We measure out the ingredients. Cut the avocados lengthwise, remove the pit and pulp with a teaspoon.
- Mixing.Mix the avocados in a blender or crush them thoroughly with a fork in a bowl.
- Mixing.Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly until a smooth, thick mass is formed. When it is too thin, you can thicken it with starch so that it does not run off your face.
- Overlap.Apply the mask on cleansed and moistened skin for at least 15 minutes, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Rinse off and apply a serum or cream.
Related: DIY face mask with pumpkin, honey and apple
In case of burning or other symptoms, wash off the mask immediately with cold water.
It is best to use after facial peeling, and after such treatment, apply serum and / cream.
The mask can be stored in a tightly closed jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, although it is best to make fresh batches and use it on a regular basis. You can also freeze leftovers, use them in a hair mask or even just eat them as a nutritious dessert.
What home masks do you recommend for spring?