Hello, darlings! Today I have something delicious for you – fit cheese donuts baked in the oven. Donuts are an inseparable dessert tradition on Fat Thursday. Everyone loves them, so it’s no wonder they’re so popular.
However, if you are on a diet or can’t afford deep-fried donuts, this recipe is just for you. Fit cheese donuts|baked donuts are more dietary delicacies for Fat Thursday. Warm and ruddy, fragrant donuts will surely appeal to everyone, and they are more healthy than the traditional, heavy ones we remember from home cooking. If you want to find out what these delicious dumplings taste like, check out my recipe.
Fit cheese donuts|oven-baked donuts for Fat Thursday
- 250 g of lean white cheese cubed
- 3 cups of wholemeal flour (or rice flour)
- 2 tbsp greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of erythritol
- 1 egg and 2 yolks
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder and soda
- vanilla oil
Time needed: 1 hour.
- PreparationSift the flour into a bowl, add the erythritol, soda, powder and mix all the dry ingredients thoroughly with a spoon. Then add wet: cheese, yoghurt, egg and yolks, oil. Mix well by hand.
- ProductionKnead the dough in a bowl, when it combines well, form a ball from the dough. We put it on a sprinkled table and knead. Roll out to a thickness of about 1 cm and cut out circles with a glass. In the middle of each we cut a circle with a glass and we have donuts.
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the donuts, spaced apart, in the oven for 10 minutes. Cool the finished donuts on a grate and sprinkle with ground erythritol.
Fit baked cheese donuts, my comments:
Ready donuts are sprinkled with erythritol ground in a coffee grinder according to tradition, instead of powdered sugar, but we can also decorate them in a color like donuts – icing, chocolate or white glaze. Sprinkle with peanuts or cake sprinkles.
Will you be tempted? Enjoy your meal!