Hey guys! I come to you today with another post about DIY cosmetics, this time it will be a homemade face mask with fenugreek, clay and pumpkin.
Such a mask is very cheap and easy to make, you just need to mix all the ingredients and you can apply it to the face moistened with the hydrolate. The mask will perfectly nourish, moisturize and strengthen our skin, it is also a great remedy for autumn, rainy sorrows. The idea for this honey mask came to my mind by accident, while making sweet pumpkin pies. And what is healthy for our body must also be a great vitamin bomb for our skin. So, from making pumpkin puree, a recipe for masks for both face and hair was created. However, I have read about the tendency to allergy … We should always be careful about this when dealing with such natural products.
The mask worked perfectly for me! The skin was soothed and moisturized, and my mood after such a pumpkin spa definitely improved. However, I am giving you a general recipe for how to create and make your own homemade face mask – from what we have at home. Please see my post.
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of oil, e.g. pumpkin
- 1-2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt
- a teaspoon of clay, e.g. yellow clay
- half a teaspoon of turmeric
- a teaspoon of fenugreek
Face mask with fenugreek
- P REPARATION pumpkin.We peel the pumpkin, cut it into small pieces, put it in a blender. Mix until puree and drain the water.
- Mixing.Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl. We mix together until we achieve a smooth mask consistency.
- Overlap.Apply the mask on cleansed skin for at least 15 minutes, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Rinse off and apply a serum or cream.
In case of burning or other symptoms, wash off the mask immediately.
It is best to use after facial peeling, and after the treatment, apply serum and cream.
The mask can be stored in a tightly closed jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, although it is best to make fresh batches and use it on a regular basis. I always make it myself when slicing pumpkins for dinner recipes.