Hey guys! Today I have another recipe for you for delicious and healthy desserts – vegan ice cream with banana and seasonal fruits, such as raspberries or blueberries.
Delicious homemade ice cream is not difficult to make at all. It is enough to have seasonal fruits and a base that will make the mass thick. In this recipe, I use bananas that are readily available and inexpensive, and I often freeze them anyway so that the leftovers won’t spoil. You can also add ground, soaked nuts, avocado, pineapple, coconut milk and other healthy supplements you want.
Ice cream always comes out, it’s delicious, creamy and melts like real ice cream: no cream, no sugar, no eggs, actually only fruit. They are the perfect dessert for everyone, not only on a diet. It is always worth keeping frozen bananas in the freezer, then we can quickly make such a tasty dessert.
Vegan banana ice cream – recipe how to make
- ripe banana per person
- half a cup of fruit – fresh or frozen
- vegetable milk – 2 tbsp
- xylitol or stevia for sweetening if the blueberries are too acidic
- possibly topping, sprinkles, additives
A method of preparing:
Time required: 10 min ..
How to prepare vegan ice cream:
- Preparation of the baseCut the bananas into slices and put them in the freezer. It’s best to do this a day or so in advance.
- Recipe fruitWe can use ready-made frozen or fresh foods, then we also take them out of the freezer after lightly freezing.
- We mixPut the fruit into a blender, pour in the milk and sweeteners and blend them together at high speed until a uniform consistency is obtained.
- Finished! We can serveWe can prepare ice cream from any frozen fruit, but the basis here are frozen bananas, which give the ice cream the right, creamy texture.
Related: Protein Fit Ice Cream | with vanilla, pear and banana
Vegan ice cream – how to serve
Some people make ice cream from unfrozen fruit and put it in the freezer after blending for later, but this technique ensures that the ice cream will be as hard as stone and will be difficult to even remove from the container. I recommend making homemade ice cream according to this recipe.
Ice cream is ready to eat right away, it melts quickly, so make it right before serving it on the table. We can serve them in cups or on waffles. You can also pour melted chocolate over the delicious dessert, decorate with ground almonds and a few fresh blueberries.
Will you be tempted? Enjoy your meal!