Hey guys! Today I have another recipe for delicious sweets for you: Wanda’s Apple Pie cake. It is a treat for every season, which will surely warm everyone up and bring a smile to many faces.
Apple pie is a perfect daily coffee for unannounced guests. This dough is easy to make and takes little time as it doesn’t make the dough – we have a mix of loose ingredients here, which makes the bottom firm, crispy and delicious.
We can bake them not only with fresh apples, but also with roasted or puree from a jar. Or even make a dietary fit or vegan version of this specialty with a special crumble. I have baked them many times, even in a hurry, but each time it turned out perfectly and delicious. I cannot imagine the fall season with fresh apples without it without a cake. It is soft, fragrant, moist, and at the same time so easy to make. Household members will surely appreciate them. Will you be tempted by my healthy cake?
Easy apple pie – recipe how to make
- 1-1.5 kg of apples
- 1 cup of flour (wholemeal, spelled)
- 1 cup of semolina
- 1 cup and 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 0.5 cubes of margarine or butter (chilled) or a few tablespoons of oil (vegan version)
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- sugar and vanilla oil
Time required: 1 hour ..
Wanda’s sprinkled apple pie
- Preparation of apples.Wash the apples, peel them thinly and grate them. Mix the mass with 3 tablespoons of sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. We don’t drain apples from the juice, there must be a lot of it.
- Mixing ingredients.In the meantime, mix the flour with groats and sugar, add baking powder and vanilla sugar. We divide this mass into three parts.
- Preparation of the sheet metal.Grease a small springform cake tin with fat and sprinkle it with breadcrumbs or flour. Pour one part of the mass to the bottom and knead it. Put half of the apple mass into it.
- Mixing layers.We pour the second part of the dough over it, and then the rest of the apple mass. Pour out the last part of the dry ingredients and grind the top of the margarine or butter.
- Vegan version.Vegan crumble: add 2-3 tablespoons of oil and 2-3 tablespoons of water to the rest of the dry ingredients, rub the mass with a tablespoon into moist lumps. We pour it onto the cake and smooth the surface.
- Baking.Put the finished dough in a cold oven. Bake for about 50 minutes. at 180 ° C. We leave it to cool so that the dough does not collapse.
Similar: Yeast dough with plums and crumble | simple and fast
If you don’t like too sweet cakes, just add half or less sugar and replace the rest with a mixture of flour and groats.
Antonovas are best for apple pie, or half and half with other apples.
The apple mass must be wet – if the juice is not enough, add water or apple juice from the carton.
Apple pie is best served warm, with coffee, lightly dipped in powdered sugar and cinnamon.
I also love it warm with vanilla ice cream.
Will you be tempted? Enjoy your meal!