Hey loved ones! Today I have for you another recipe for delicious, healthy sweets: protein ice cream with fruit and vanilla. Tasty and healthy homemade ice cream is not difficult to make. It is enough to have seasonal fruits and a base, thanks to which the mass will gain density. This time we will use cottage cheese, which is rich in satiating protein, and such homemade protein ice cream will taste like real ones!
Below you will find easy and quick recipes for protein ice cream. What to make a delicious ice cream dessert? To prepare them, you need cottage cheese and frozen fruit. This is a base recipe that you can freely modify and add other ingredients.
Recipe for fit homemade protein ice cream:
- 2 packages of cottage cheese (150 g)
- 100 g of frozen fruit: strawberries, blueberries, blueberries, etc.
- 1 tbsp honey/sugar-free sweetener
- a few drops of vanilla extract or essential oil
There are two ways to make this delicious homemade protein ice cream.
- Wash the fruit, cut it into pieces and put it in the freezer. Freeze at least an hour before making ice cream. Then the ice cream after mixing can be immediately served on the table, they are in the right consistency for consumption.
- Mix the fruit with or without freezing with the rest of the ingredients. We start by mixing the cheese, then add the remaining ingredients – honey and vanilla – to the creamy mass. Transfer the dough to a container and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes. Remove and mix vigorously. Protein ice cream needs to be frozen for at least 2 hours, but not too long, because it will be as hard as ice.
This delicious ice cream should be served quickly , because it will defrost, so it’s worth making it right before serving it on the table. Of course, the ice cream mass or leftovers can be re-frozen and served later. We can pour them with melted chocolate, decorate with ground almonds and fresh fruit or syrup.
Will you be tempted for protein ice cream? Enjoy your meal!