Hi! I come to you today with another post about DIY cosmetics, this time it will be a homemade pumpkin face mask with honey, apple and cinnamon.
Such a mask is very cheap and easy to make, you just need to mix all the ingredients and you can apply it to the face moistened with the hydrolate. The mask will perfectly nourish, moisturize and strengthen our skin, it is also a great remedy for autumn, rainy sorrows. The idea for this honey mask came to my mind by accident, while making sweet pumpkin pies. And what is healthy for our body must also be a great vitamin bomb for our skin. A recipe for masks for both face and hair was created from making pumpkin puree. However, I have read about the tendency to allergy … We should always be careful about this when dealing with such natural products. I would especially be careful about spices like cinnamon and turmeric, which can irritate you. After applying, I must say that nothing bad happened to me.
The mask worked perfectly! The skin was soothed and moisturized, and my mood after such a pumpkin spa definitely improved. However, I am giving you a general recipe for how to create and make your own homemade face mask – from what we have at home. Please see my post.
DIY face mask with pumpkin, honey and apple
- half an apple
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1-2 tablespoons of milk, can be vegetable
- a pinch of cinnamon, turmeric or clay
Time required: 10 min ..
Pumpkin face mask
- Preparation.Wash the apple, cut it into small pieces and put it in a blender. We peel the pumpkin.
- Mixing.We mix together until we achieve a smooth mask consistency.
- Mixing.Finally, add milk, spices and honey. We mix with a spoon. Ready!
- Overlap.Apply the mask on cleansed skin for at least 15 minutes, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Rinse off and apply serum or cream.
Related: DIY homemade face mask – how to do?
In case of burning or other symptoms, wash off the mask immediately.
It is best to use after facial peeling, and after the treatment, apply serum and cream.
The mask can be stored in a tightly closed jar in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, although it is best to make fresh batches and use it on a regular basis. I always make it myself when slicing pumpkins for dinner recipes.