Hey guys! Today I have a recipe for you for delicious pumpkin pies. This is a really simple recipe that will surely appeal to everyone and surprise your guests! How delicious autumn can be, although the weather has not spoiled us lately.
During the walk, I saw these handsome pumpkins and remembered all my grandmother’s recipes for delicious soups, bread, cakes and also these pies. So you can expect many more recipes soon on the blog! It is wonderful that we can make a healthy and tasty meal from such an ordinary vegetable. There are so many options! Today we start with a recipe for pancakes that can be eaten for a warming breakfast or dinner. Children love them! They are delicious! If you are interested in these sweets, check out my recipe.
Recipe for sweet pumpkin pies
- 600 g of sweet pumpkin pulp
- 2 whole eggs
- 150 g of wholemeal flour
- a pinch of salt and erythritol,
- turmeric and cinnamon
- for serving: cream, powdered sugar, honey, jams, etc.
Time required: 20 min ..
- Peeling the pumpkin.We cut the pumpkin into smaller pieces, we have to hollow it out and carefully peel it.
- Abrasion.We can grate the pulp on a hand grater or blend it in a blender. We drain the excess juice.
- Dough mixing.Add eggs and wheat flour, a pinch of salt and spices. We mix everything well with a spoon until a tight and knotted dough is formed. If necessary, add more flour.
- Frying.We form small, flat cakes. Fry in a hot pan on both sides until golden brown. Drain on a paper napkin. Ready!
The pancakes are best served with sweet side dishes, depending on your taste: cream, powdered sugar, erythritol or cinnamon, with raspberry jam, plum jam, melted chocolate. My suggestion for serving is cream for pouring and erythritol for sprinkling on top. Delicious!
Do you like this recipe? It is true that the pies look appetizing?
I hope you will try to make them. Enjoy your meal!