Hey guys! Today I have another recipe for you for a delicious dish – pan pizza, which will work well in many diets, especially low-calorie and low-fat diets.
Sure you all like pizza, but homemade pizza takes some time and effort to prepare. Meanwhile, a recipe for this dish made in a pan has been circulating on the Internet for years; whoever came up with it certainly deserves a Nobel Prize! Today, therefore, I offer you a recipe for a very quick and simple, and moreover, dietary and home pizza! The recipe has been tested by me many times, I can assure you that it always works. The bottom is crispy and crunchy, and the middle is soft and filled with delicious toppings, the pizza is unlikely to fall apart. It is made easily and in a few minutes, so it is a good recipe even for novice cooks. It’s great that we can eat hot and delicious pizza on any diet. The recipe can be modified freely, according to what we have at home and the pizzas always come out, crispy and delicious. they also have few calories. They disappear in the blink of an eye! If you are interested in this idea, I invite you to my recipe for a delicious pan pizza.
Diet pan pizza – recipe
Ingredients for the dough:
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour, preferably whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable milk
- 1/3 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 egg
- Italian spices (mix)
- salt and pepper, olive oil
- tomato paste or sauce for the bottom
- fried mushrooms
- tomato, pepper, olives etc.
- grated cheese or blue cheeses
- spices: salt, pepper, basil, oregano
Time required: 20 min ..
Pizza from the pan
- Mixing ingredientsIn a bowl, mix all the ingredients thoroughly. It can even be done with your hand.
- Preparation of the panPreheat the pan well. Then pour out the dough and spoon it onto the round cake.
- FryingCook over a high heat until bubbles appear, then turn the cake over and take the pan off the heat.
- Prepare the extras.Brush the cake with the sauce and add the toppings and cheese on it. Sprinkle the top with spices.
- FinishNow fry for a while, covered, over low heat for about 10 minutes. Shake the pan from time to time to prevent the cake from sticking to its surface. The bottom should be crispy and the cheese will melt. Ready!
Will you be tempted by such a delicious dish? Enjoy your meal!