Today I come to you with a few words about my cosmetic novelties, i.e. natural face cosmetics, care creams and gels with a good composition.GAJA Piękna z Natury is a cosmetic company from the Lila Róż online drugstore . These are little-known Polish natural cosmetics, which is a pity, because the composition of the products is not inferior to the most popular series with the ecocert certificate – the creams are based on shea butter, coconut oil, emulsifiers and plant extracts: they are actually similar to recipes for homemade, self-made natural face creams.
The offer includes several types of creams and gels with similar properties: Gaja Aloeowa, Calendula, Alluring, Joyful with cocoa butter, Rosemary, cream with collagen, cream with vitamin E.
But I must admit that the anti-cellulitis cream that interested me the most. We have a really small selection of such specifics on the natural cosmetics market, so I’m very curious how it will work for me. Especially that I returned to training and regular massage against cellulite.
Organic cocoa butter cream will be great as a light moisturizing cream for the coming wave of frost. Creams and gels are available in two variants: 100 ml for about PLN 20 and 300 ml. for about PLN 30-40.
Gaja are natural cosmetics, without chemicals, have little preservatives, but a lot of extracts and they are not tested on animals. So if you are interested in this line, I invite you to the further part of the description.
The plant extracts of the cream, such as rosemary, lavender, menthol and camphor, are known to nourish the skin. The cream is ideal for the care of oily, acne-prone and irritated skin – due to its bactericidal and disinfecting properties. It is also perfect for the care of mature skin – due to its firming, antioxidant and anti-wrinkle properties. It can also be used for the care of the skin around the eyes due to its anti-swelling effect.
In the morning and evening, use on dry and cleansed skin.
- Rosemary used in the care of mature skin shows anti-wrinkle and firming properties. It also has a strong antioxidant effect and protects against UV radiation.
- Lavender oil has anti-wrinkle, anti-oxidative and regenerating properties. It also has antiseptic properties, anti-inflammatory and refreshing oily skin. In addition, it has the ability to narrow the sebaceous glands of the skin, which reduces the secretion of sebum.
- Comfrey activates cell development. It has regenerating properties. Applying comfrey to broken skin helps heal wounds.
- Hemp oil has anti-aging and moisturizing properties. It helps maintain a good level of our skin’s immunity. It creates an imperceptible radiation protection agent. It helps to maintain an even skin tone.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Symphytum Officinale Root & Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Camphor, Menthol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Polysorbate60, Butisyrospermula Officinal Butteri, Californian Extractal Parki , Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalane, Lactic Acid, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Linalool, Cl 16185, Cl 73015, Cl 19140.
Theoretically, rosemary gel is intended for use as a face cream, especially it should work as a natural cosmetic for acne, for people with eczema problems. But also dark circles and puffiness under the eyes – we can also use it as a light gel to tighten these areas. However, the strong smell may not appeal to everyone – due to the high presence of menthol in the composition, it resembles the smell of horse ointment, i.e. a drug recommended for sore muscles, which has anti-swelling and warming properties.
That is why I started using the gel in body care, especially as a firming cream for the bust and calf muscles. This cosmetic should have an analgesic effect, but also firm the skin, thanks to the high content of rosemary extracts (anti-wrinkle and firming effect), lavender oil (anti-wrinkle, anti-oxidative and regenerating properties) and hemp oil (anti-aging and moisturizing properties, improves skin tone) and protects against drying).
Immediately after applying the gel to the skin, it slightly tightens it, giving the impression that it is firm, but I will wait for its more long-term effect. You can think about making it into a scalp lotion that accelerates hair growth. After all, the composition is similar to the horse ointment, which many people have been using successfully for a long time, and the rosemary and comfrey extracts are high … As you know, it has a great effect on the condition of the scalp.
Gaja Joyful with cocoa butter
Ensures proper skin hydration during the day. It reduces the tendency to crack the skin, especially in the corners of the mouth, so it can be used as a natural product that protects this sensitive part of the body. The high content of magnesium gives cocoa butter properties that strengthen the skin, so it is worth using the cream in winter, when the skin’s defense processes weaken due to low temperature and strong winds. In addition, it prevents and heals stretch marks and scars. Additionally, cosmetics to which cocoa butter is added take on a pleasant aroma of chocolate.
In the morning and in the evening, apply to dry, cleansed skin, and to the corners of the mouth to prevent cracking.
- Cocoa butter is hypoallergenic and safe even for children, has the ability to prevent aging processes and helps regenerate damaged skin (scars, stretch marks, wrinkles). It has minerals such as: magnesium, potassium, iron and calcium.
- Coconut oil – moisturizes, strengthens the lipid barrier of the epidermis, soothes inflammation and has an antiseptic effect.
- Plant collagen is responsible for hydration, protects against water loss from the skin, smoothes and improves skin condition.
- Corn oil has strong skin-protecting properties. It gives it elasticity and softness, inhibiting the evaporation of moisture / water from the skin.
The cocoa-scented cream actually smells nice with chocolate and although cocoa butter is not high in INCI, it is quite thick and nourishing. It looks like a great, universal cosmetic with a natural composition: I planned to use it on the face at night, but I’m afraid of clogging the pores, so for now I will only use it as a cream on the skin around the eyes. It is also useful for dry lips as a butter for the mouth, for the treatment of dry hands and probably also as a natural breast cream: thanks to the content of coconut and cocoa butters and collagen, it has a chance to actually firm something there. We’ll see how it works in all of these roles.
Gaja Charming Anticellulitis
The anti-cellulite cream and gel create a comprehensive treatment for demanding customers. Thanks to the large amount of plant extracts, such as extracts of sea algae, ginkgo biloba, ivy, as well as olive oil, corn oil, orange oil and cinnamon oil, the products effectively destroy cellulite and prevent its recurrence. Cream and gel have a positive effect on the skin regeneration process. Additionally, thanks to the caffeine content, the cream and the gel stimulate microcirculation, making the skin firmer and more elastic.
You will get the best results by using the products alternately twice a day and after a massage in the bath.
- Sea algae contained in them mineral salts enhance metabolism and increase osmotic exchange, which eliminates excess water from tissues and reduces fatty deposits.
- Japanese ginkgo improves blood circulation in the skin cells, contributes to the excretion of water in the vessels, thanks to which it reduces swelling, firms and smoothes the skin.
- Ivy supports the blood supply to the skin and supports fat burning, allowing you to get rid of the cellulite problem.
- Caffeine stimulates blood circulation in the skin, moreover, it “dehydrates” the cells in which there is too much and unnecessary amount of water, eliminating cellulite.
There are few natural cosmetics for the care of flabby skin with stretch marks and cellulite on the market, so I’m curious how a simple gel will work for me (the store also offers a store with a very similar composition), used honestly twice a day for problematic skin. part of the skin. I will apply it as a cream after training, along with the oil and kneading massage. Gaja gel is quite thick, spreads easily and absorbs quickly.
The first thing I noticed is its intense smell, as well as local tingling and warming effects, so I am a bit afraid of using it after washing with a scratching mitt or after dry brushing, because it can irritate hot skin.
Despite this, I will not stop testing, because the skin is slightly smoother and more tense after just a few uses. I know that these are only the first visual effects, and we will have to wait for the long-term ones.
One thing has to be admitted – the gel has a large capacity and is packed with extracts, so it will definitely be very efficient. It promises to be a great Polish organic cosmetic for little money.
Highly moisturizing aloe vera cream. Aloe is famous primarily for its antibacterial properties, and prevents the development of inflammation. It is a cure for acne as it soothes irritations and acts as a balm for inflamed blemishes. It also brings relief from suffering, e.g. after burns to the skin. Locally, it reduces irritated epidermis, reduces redness and helps tissues regenerate. It also improves skin tone.
In the morning and evening, use on dry and cleansed skin.
- Aloe is antibacterial and heals blemishes and inflamed skin.
- Coconut oil moisturizes, strengthens the lipid barrier of the epidermis, soothes inflammation and has an antiseptic effect.
- Sunflower oil has anti-free radicals, normalizing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Plant collagen is responsible for moisturizing, smoothing and improving the condition of the skin. It prevents the skin from sagging and maintains its density and cohesiveness.
Aqua, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Zea Mays Germ Oil, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate60, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Isopropyl Myristate, Sorbitol, Collagen, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Beta-SitosteroI, Squalane, Squalane, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, Aplha-lsomethyl lonone, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate
First impressions of Gaja:
Another universal natural cosmetic that I will definitely test both as a highly moisturizing face cream in winter and for dry hands. It can also be used as a light balm for irritation after depilation. And also – like aloe vera gel – as a base for hair oiling – after all, it contains coconut oil in the second place, then castor and sunflower oils, waxes and moisturizing sorbitol, squalene, lactic acid and vitamin E.
The smell is also delicate and pleasant. The cream feels thick but has a light formula, spreads easily and absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy film. It has a chance to nourish and sooth irritated skin, soothe it and regenerate it.
You can also use it as a cosmetic for children, but I would do an allergy test, because sometimes aloe causes allergies.
I liked the natural cosmetics of the Polish brand Gaja for their natural ingredients and multifunctional care effects. I will definitely use them often during the next wave of winter frosts, I am very curious how they will work for me. It seems that the price is adequate to their capacity, not overstated, but we will see with longer use how it will be with their long-term effect on my skin and with their efficiency. They are certainly good Polish natural cosmetics without parabens for everyday use.
Do you know Gaja cosmetics? Or maybe I got you interested in some new products? 🙂 Let me know!